September 16, 2008

TRICK OR TREAT!!




In just a few weeks, it will be time to dress up your little one to celebrate Halloween. We are looking for quality children's costumes from newborn to size 14, so dig out your Halloween storage bins and stop by The Baby Bin to drop off your costumes today! Please remember that our selling window for selling your costumes is very small, so get these items in today. Please note that we will not accept Halloween costumes after October 15th.

Look below for a sample of what types of costumes we love and are in high demand.




1 comment:

MomeeMc said...

I love the baby bin..I have purchased so many wonderful items from this store, such as my cuddly wrap that I used last year in Disney World with my daughter and LOVED IT!! Also her newest addition to her show collection, her blue with pink bows little soles.. THEY SQUEEK when she walks...No mom should go without entering this wonderful addition of a store. I have so many wonderful things to say but won't go on to much more except to say....Baby Bin Boutique you have made my childrens lives happy, from the squeeks of foot steps to the Zoobie my son adores!!!

Loyal Baby Bin shopper, Allison (selkirk)